Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today is the first day I am writing into the "Blog", honestly speaking it feels kind of weird using the word Blog, wonder why its not called Online Journalism System, or OJS or somehting like that, which makes it more technology related.. anyway, thats out of the question now.. since the whole world is calling it "blogging"!

I have some plans on what I will be writing about on these pages... mainly its going to be pretty much related to what I am doing on day to day basis... Telecommunication, Healthcare, and a bit of Agriculture software development as well as architecting in the same field.

Weird but true, I have always thought that I will be in Computer Science field, ever since I was a small boy, still remember at the age of 9, I saw a pictorial dictionary, which had the picture of a guy sitting infront of a "Mainframe Computer" and it was labeled as "programmer", and for some strange reason, I told my friends that I going to be that. All this happened infront of my computer class, where we learnt our first so called programming language - Logo on Apple Classic II, And there I was, setting my ambition as a "programmer" - though I did not exactly know what a programmer supposed to do, till I was about 13 or so...
Good memories....

No comments: